Welcome to the Global SOF Foundation hub for news and information related to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Thank you to the Sponsors who support our website and information sharing efforts:
by BBC, 12 JUL 2022
ran plans to supply Russia with potentially hundreds of drones for its war in Ukraine, some with combat capabilities, a US official has said.
White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said the information the US had suggested Iran was preparing to train Russian forces to use the drones.
He added that it was unclear whether Iran had delivered them yet. […]
by Small Wars Journal, 11 JULY 2022
The one hundred thirty eighth (138) day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to Russian military invasion continues.
There are no significant changes in the quantitative composition and nature of activity of Russian enemy in the Volyn, Polissya, and Siversky directions. The enemy shelled the area of Karpovychi settlement of Chernihiv region with barrel artillery. […]
by Reuters, 10 JULY 2022
KYIV, July 10 (Reuters) – Ukraine’s deputy prime minister on Sunday urged civilians in the Russian-occupied southern region of Kherson to urgently evacuate as Ukraine’s armed forces were preparing a counter-attack there.
Ukraine lost control of most of the Black Sea region of Kherson, including its eponymous capital, in the first weeks after Russia’s Feb. 24 invasion. […]
President of Ukraine
Ukraine Humanitarian Aid
Ukrainos Joint Force Operation
Commander of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Live Ukraine Map
- Feed has no items.
- Belaruskali Management Plans To Fire About 200 Peopleon January 27, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Lists have been made.
- Anatol Kotau: Lukashenka Has Got One Single Thought In His Headon January 27, 2023 at 5:06 pm
The dictator is afraid.
- Ales Bialiatski Trolls Lukashenka’s Courton January 27, 2023 at 3:08 pm
The Nobel laureate made propagandists nervous.
- Tall Poppiesby IRYNA KHALIP on January 27, 2023 at 2:21 pm
The dictatorship goes fat, balloons, and bursts.
- ‘Decision That Will Determine Timing Of War’: Expert Explains When To Expect Turning Point At The Fronton January 27, 2023 at 12:07 pm
The Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing for a counteroffensive.
- Long Echelon Full Of Abrams Tanks And Bradley BMPs For Ukraine Spotted In The U.S.on January 27, 2023 at 11:12 am
It was taken on video in Colorado.
- Iran Crisis Update, January 26, 2023by Press ISW on January 27, 2023 at 4:39 am
Ongoing disruptions to Iran’s energy supplies may be generating severe air pollution. Semi-official ISNA reported on January 26 that the […]
- Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, January 26, 2023by Press ISW on January 27, 2023 at 12:15 am
Russian forces launched another massive series of missile and drone strikes across Ukraine on January 26. Ukrainian Commander-in-Chief […]
- Cassidy Eissingby Press ISW on January 26, 2023 at 4:16 pm
Cassidy Eissing is a Development Assistant supporting ISW’s Business Development team. Cassidy recently graduated from Old Dominion […]
- Salafi-Jihadi Movement Weekly Update, January 25, 2023by Press ISW on January 26, 2023 at 3:36 pm
Somalia. Al Shabaab continued a wave of suicide attacks against Somali forces, including its first major tactical victory in central […]
- Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, January 25, 2023by Press ISW on January 26, 2023 at 3:48 am
Russian forces may be engaging in limited spoiling attacks across most of the frontline in Ukraine in order to disperse and distract […]
- Iran Crisis Update, January 25, 2023by Press ISW on January 26, 2023 at 2:04 am
Grievances related to deteriorating economic conditions and essential service provision have generated most protest activity in Iran in […]