- MOLINA DE SEGURA, Spain
- July 7, 2020
• An awarded and decisive leader with a firm belief in “leading through example” and track record of exceeding expectations. • Thrive in complex and challenging environments, researching and analysing training needs and Lessons Learned, creating high-impact strategies, and implementing procedures to optimise performance. • Results-driven manager with more than 20 years of success in leading military projects for development of education and training plans to build sustainable workforces. • Demonstrated excellence in supporting clients’ organisation in establishing a strong syllabus through curriculum analysis and instructional design, development, and implementation.
Global Programming (Training Requirement Analysis), Systems Approach to Training (Training Need Analysis), ELearning Instructional Design, Briefing Presentation & Instructional Skills, Facilitation Skills
Operations Planning, Logistics, Organization, Strategy
Personnel recovery. Special Operations Air Task Group
Comprehensive Ops Planning Course, Special Ops Aviation Planning Courses (2) | Peacekeeping Ops and Lessons Learned
Thesis in family friendly measures in Spanish Armed Forces
Specialised in Security & Ground Defence
Lead the Special Operations Air-Land Integration Unit within the Spanish Air Force. Head 250 SOF operators being responsible of all operative, administrative and logistic tasks in the Unit involved in operations in theatres like Middle East and Africa, and training worldwide. Steer the Air point of view in the joint SOF HQ.
• Leaded the my unit’s support during COVID-19 confinement.
• Presented Unit capabilities and vision to Air Force and Joint Staff Generals.
• Project for facing crisis and future transformation of the Unit approved by my leadership.
Led an international project for the development of the European Defence Agency (EDA) Joint Personnel Recovery Staff Course (JPRSC) and a new project for creating an ELearning opportunity. Direct tasks to draft and document all the presentations and supporting documents. Produce an instructor’s certification programme for standardisation within instructors.
• Selected as course director, instructor, and guest speaker by foreign nations like Italy, Germany, Sweden and organisations, such as NATO and EDA.
• Facilitated high-skilled NATO team for writing STANAG for PR staff training standards and created other PR Education proposals in the European Defence Agency PR Project team.
• Standardised training opportunities amongst 9 European countries by identifying training requirements and delivering valuable courses accordingly.
Improved operational productivity through creation and execution of the training plans. Monitored seamless execution of all training plans, activities, and exercises. Assessed a 3-star general in subjects as Force Protection, Parachuting, Close Air Support, Personnel Recovery, Cargo Movement and Special Air Operations.
• Optimised training plans by saving 40% of total budget of the department without decreasing proficiency.
• Developed a first course on “Special Operations Air Planning” for Spanish staff.