- Niceville, Florida
- July 30, 2020
Proven record and extensive background in strategic planning, aviation safety, organizational development, strategic communications and risk management. Experienced leader, aviator, innovator, and communicator with a diverse skill set, including: visionary leadership, strategic planning & problem solving, international relations & strategic communications, Close Air Support expert, organizational development, and foreign military sales - international security assistance. Active Security Clearance - TS/SCI
Strategy, International Relations, Logistics & Aviation - small consulting firm design to support senior leadership teams with strategy development, critical path analysis, risk management, and business development.
• Air National Guard Advisor to Special Operations Components.
• Provided advice to active and national guard leaders on effective integration of 2000+ Airmen.
• Lead integrator of $1.1B+ in funding, equipment and personnel for special operations air power.
• Dept. of Defense principle military official & representative to the U.S. Embassy & Ambassador.
• Oversaw a $18+ billion portfolio and responsible for security assistance mission in Kuwait.
• Primary U.S. government liaison between Kuwait Defense Ministry & U.S. Central Command.
• Ensured access/integration/agreements for the fourth largest U.S. military presence – globally.
• Coordinated support for 19,500+ military & civilian personnel & families stationed in Kuwait.
• Led Command strategic engagement - $1B+ security assistance portfolio for 37 African nations.
• Negotiated access & permission for counter terrorism operations across multiple African nations.
• Ensured theater strategy, senior leader engagement plan & resource request/expenditure linkage.
• Facilitated strategic planning and programming for partner African nation defense acquisitions.
• Commanded 290+ deployed Special Operations Airmen across West, Central and East Africa.
• Headed highly diverse organization; 11 aircraft types, operating in 22 nations, $200M+ in assets.
• Ensured Strike, Reconnaissance, & Casualty Evacuation asset availability for all SOF operations.
• Lead integrator for U.S. & French SOF ensuring air power accessibility for combined forces.